Save Done for the Week on social network:

Done for the Week

I'm not going to post for at least until Monday. If my jury trial goes well I'll probably be back posting on Monday night. If I lose I'll be somewhere beating my head into a wall.

Anyway, if you really want posts here go harass Skelly, Blonde Justice, Mike, or Tom (all of whom have the ability to blog at CrimLaw) until they post here just to get you to leave them alone.

I've also offered 123txpublicdefender123 the ability to post over here for at least the next week. Injustice Anywhere seems to be a good blog; I can only hope some of it rubs off over here.

BTW: Anyone out there who is a practicing criminal lawyer (from either side of the aisle) and wants to guest blog here for a while contact me if you can live by these simple rules

1) No politics.

2) No Politics.

3) No Politics.

4) Civility Reigns.
a) No cursing
b) No attacks on others.
i) Well, okay, you can "attack" someone but nothing nasty or mean.
5) Keep a sense of humor
a) For goodness sake it's a blog not a Supreme Court brief.
b) And not even one of the most important ones.
Heck, I'd probably even let a judge post here if I got a little desperate. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info recommended by: Webpages of law and Law articles

© Online law articles: Done for the Week