Save "There Can Be Only One" on social network:

"There Can Be Only One"


A battle of Highlander proportions is shaping up inside historic Courtroom 6-2 before Judge Freeman. It's an insider trading case pitting dapper Brit Mark Solomon from the San Diego office of Coughlin Stoia against truck-for-food holiday card giver Gene Stearns.

Word is that Mean Gene has been repeating the same thing for something like eight thousand days straight. I know -- who'd a thunk?

The plaintiff, who I understand is testifying right now, basically responded with "everything that guy just said is bullcrap." Okay, I'm paraphrasing.

Also heard that Judge may be problem, and has not allowed in much (if any) of the plaintiff's expert evidence. Will she bounce some or all of the claims when the plaintiff rests?

At the risk of receiving yet another dreadful, outcome-oriented 3d DCA opinion, I sure hope not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info recommended by: Webpages of law and Law articles

© Online law articles: "There Can Be Only One"