Save Stories of Interest on social network:

Stories of Interest

1) "Bellevue police and U.S. Secret Service agents are investigating one of the latest trends in credit card fraud: A ``false front'' that's attached to an ATM." Great, now I have to yank on the front of ATM's before I use 'em.



2) For those of you of a more hedonistic bent - Good News!!! Strippers and customers can fondle and caress each other in Las Vegas.



3) A ticket for shoveling snow. Wish I'd known about that law when I was a kid.



4) Give me the money or I'll use my laser pointer to make you sit through hours of a useless power point display. I'd pay.



5) Hmmm . . . An editor who wants to arrest everybody in North Dakota who cohabitates.



6) Okay, a web site, a series of strange men, and women in "silly high heels" coming to apartments kinda gives away what's going on.



7) Little by little, the entirety of Britain is being stolen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info recommended by: Webpages of law and Law articles

© Online law articles: Stories of Interest